Eyebrow pigmentation step by step
At Blue Lagoon, the permanent pigmentation procedure always includes the following:
- A consultation where the shape and color of the eyebrows are planned and the issues related to the procedure and home care are reviewed.
- Shaping of the brows, before the procedure, using a brow pencil and a brow tool.
- Pigmentation is a procedure in which eyebrows are drawn on the skin with a pigment and machine.
- Aftercare, care procedures to be performed at home, for which you will receive detailed instructions.
- Confirmation treatment, performed as needed approximately 8 weeks after the first procedure. The Touch Up strengthening treatment should be done no later than 10 weeks after the first treatment. The treatment interval cannot be extended, and unused Touch Up will not be refunded from the price of the treatment.
Permanent pigmentation, i.e. permanent make-up, is done with a pigmentation device. Pigmentation does not go as deep into the skin as a tattoo, only to the surface layers of the skin, so the pigmentation disappears from the skin and fades in 1-5 years. The persistence of the pigment depends a lot on your skin type and aftercare. A
pigmentation professional knows how to apply permanent pigmentation to the right depth of the skin without causing scars, color changes or spreading.
Before pigmentation, we draw the lines of your new brows with an eyebrow pencil. We use special tools to measure symmetry for you according to the shape of your face. The professional modifies the outlines until the shape is desired and good. At this point, you should always be open and honest and give all feedback, because the pigmentation is semi permanent.
After you have approved the shape of your brows, we fill in the area inside the lines with the pigment that best matches the color of your skin and hair. We mix the color tone from a few different pigments. The outlines of the brows are not made with pigment, and they are completely erased to make the brows look as natural as possible.
The persistence of the pigment depends a lot on your own skin type and aftercare, as well as the permanent pigmentation technique used. The pigment can stay worse on oily skin. A professional in permanent pigmentation knows how to make the eyebrow pigmentations to the appropriate depth for your skin without causing scars, color changes or spreading.
Shadow Touch Up
The touch up time is not always necessary however the “Shadow-pigmentation 1st time “includes the Shadow Touch up-time which should be booked 4-6 weeks away from the 1st treatment time. It is extremely important that the time is not stretched! So keep in mind upcoming vacations whilst booking the time. The treatment takes 1,5 hours.
Blue Lagoon Beauty buys the service from an external service provider. According to the agreement, each service provider is responsible for the work they do.